HSE Policy Statement
To provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment in compliance with good business practices as well as to provide a safe work place for employees and protect the environment. M/s Shujauddin & Brothers is committed to continuous efforts to identify and eliminate or manage safety risk associated with its activities in onshore and offshore sites.
The Policy Aims
The aims, which M/s Shujauddin & Brothers considers of great importance, are:
- Install and promote safety consciousness amongst Employees, Contractors, and Sub-Contractors to prevent accidents and near misses.
- Provide the best possible care in Design, Construction, Installation, Transportation and Maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Continue to operate a pro-active stance towards Health & Safety matters and continue to maintain our liaison with the HSE and other relevant bodies.
- Make arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risk to health in connection with all activities.
- Investigating all incidents relating to Health, Safety & Environment including minor ones and their causes as well as instituting practicable remedial measure to prevent recurrences.
- Implement innovative measures to continuously improve our safety practices.
- Regularly striving to update and refine our HSE procedures.
- Conduct effective safety training.
- All personnel engaged by the M/s Shujauddin & Brothers shall take such steps as are reasonable to ensure that they understand the Health, Safety & Environmental policy.
- All staff is required to adopt and implement HSE requirements through their efforts to achieve continuous improvements in the M/s Shujauddin & Brothers HSE practices and performance.
- All personnel are encouraged to consult with management concerning Health, Safety and Environment issues.
- Any personnel found to be disregarding the requirements of the plan would be subject to disciplinary action, which may result in their dismissal from project.
M/s Shujauddin & Brothers strives to meet the requirements and intent of all international convention and host country regulations regarding the air, water and marine environment.
- Every manager is responsible for ensuring that all employees and subcontractors are aware, and have an access to all policies and procedures as well as all relevant legislative requirements.
- The application of this policy is the direct responsibility of line management and all employees and contractors involved in its day-to-day application.
- The top management of M/s Shujauddin & Brothers fully supports this policy and encourages all employees to take pro-active approach with respect to HSE matters in executing their duties.